Sunday 18 July 2010

Well, lots more rain. Which is good, because I planted out various flower and vegetable seedlings that I'd bought in Ardrossan on the Gulf St Vincent coast. I have to clarify the geography since, as we know, the REAL Ardrossan is still back where it should be, in my native Scotland.; on the Firth of Clyde.
Having dealt with that vital matter, and caught yet another mouse, fielded several phone calls about persons returned from Canberra and cousins from Queensland soon to arrive in Adelaide, I can reveal that another striking crop formation was documented in England  in the past 24 hours.

It's HERE. The design follows a recent theme of "3D geometry", and people cleverer than I am speculate that the "circle makers" (whoever they may be) have esoteric messages for viewers of the formations. Is the intended viewing audience the whole human race? That is one suggested possibility. The means by which formations of this complexity are produced remain unknown. By what or whom . . . also unknown. The meaning . . . subtle and intriguing.

As before, I note that this review-link is to The Crop Circle Connector people. You can subscribe to their website

No comments:

Post a Comment